Thursday, February 17, 2011

Going Private!!

All right guys, I have finally decided to go private along with a fellow blogger ;)! I really have always wanted to but now is the time! I have been doing this blog for family out of town to see the kids grow up & so If you are one of those people who like to read my blog (or just look at the pictures, because lets face it I am not the best writer :0) then leave your email & I will invite you! I will be changing it to private by the beginning of next week! Thank you for all who check out my blog! xoxo

p.s. Tons of new posts to come!! :) I am so behind!

13 comments:

Sarah K said...

Oh add me! sphalon@gmail.com

Jay and Danielle said...

I would love to keep reading!

danyellow17@yahoo.com

ren said...

Going private is such a good move- I'll be doing it soon too! I can't believe how big your babies are getting! They're so beautiful/handsome! Hope you guys are doing well! My email is: misslaureni@gmail.com

Chelsie & Ryan said...

you know i want to keep stalking you :) see you tonight!!

chelsielorence@hotmail.com

Kateka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bree said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog!! I'm such a blog junkie haha!!
Its awesome looking at peoples blogs I went to school with all my life to see their kids and family!!
breeb05@gmail.com
--Bree Boynton

Fluffy Momma said...

I would love to keep seeing your blog! cmatern@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

jrabbit19@hotmail.com...Its funny that everyone is going private because i decided to start blogging again and going private as well :)

The Hootens said...

Hi Tiff,

Please be sure to include me! Thanks!

Kristin
kghooten@gmail.com

~MIRANDA~ said...

I would love to keep reading! It's been so fun to keep in touch with old friends.
mandygirl05@hotmail.com

jake.shalise said...

Add me!! shalisebuhler@hotmail.com

Hope all is well!

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

Scott_neville89@hotmail.com

Jean Fields said...

I'd love to keep reading and especially seeing all the wonderful photos of all you guys. I can't get over how much Rhett looks like your mother's father!!! Amazing! Your photos are done so well. Who takes these pictures? Give the wee ones a hug from me and know how very much you are loved Tiffany!