Thursday, February 24, 2011

Already another Month!!


My oh my Rhett is now 11 months!! Seriously, does time really go that fast!! I can not believe that my baby boy will be having his 1st birthday in 2 weeks!!! He is so much fun! I enjoy him so much! Him and Ally absolutely love each other. They play so well together. Rhett thinks that Ally is the best ever! He will light up anytime he sees her. Rhett is becoming a lot more vocal these days he obviously isn't speaking as well as Ally did at this age but he points to stuff and says "ah ah ah" lol but in words he says Mama, Dada, Aa (ally) and light. He is getting there :) He is doing very well with sign language. He says, Please, thank you, milk, water & more. I love this boy & all of his adventures. He keeps me on my toes!











1 comment:

Erica said...

He is so cute Tiffany! It makes me sad how fast they grow up.