Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am so behind!!

My oh my I cant believe how behind I am! Well lets start out with my birthday shall we! I don't think I have ever had a better birthday than my 24th. My husband & my cousin threw a surprise birthday party for me & let me tell you I was SHOCKED!! I am the type of person that finds out about sneaky surprises. (My poor husband) I had no clue about this party & it seriously was the most fun I have had in a long time! Joey & Sam (hubs & cousin) worked so hard & they did such a great job! Most of my closest friends were there & I was so excited to celebrate with them! Thanks again everyone!!

We also went sledding up at soldier hollow in Midway with our cousins Jake & Sam. It was so much fun. Ally didn't really enjoy the big hill but she loved the kiddie hill with Rhett! I for sure would love to go do it again next year!

Rhetts first black eye! I can not believe how much worse Rhett gets hurt than Ally ever did. He always has a bruise on his face, I do not know where it comes from! This black eye I do though. He fell on the box that holds our shoes by our garage door, its metal & of coarse the only rough thing in the room that is not very big at all he gets hurt on! Poor baby. It was his valentines owie :) He didn't seem to mind too much though. He cried for a minute & then Ally made him laugh. He is a tough little guy!

No comments: