Friday, February 25, 2011

My little Allyson Jean

This little girl of mine just warms my heart! She is so sweet & is so kind. Ally does not go to bed with out saying "Mom, you forgot to give me loves and a kiss" after I already did. I don't mind doing it over and over :) She also always says "have sweet dreams Mommy!" I know it might sound cheesy but those are the things I cherish in life, the little things. I could not be more blessed with my two little angels in my life! Ally has been such a little girly girl lately. The first thing she does most mornings before coming downstairs is put her princess crown on, then the whole morning if I say her name she says "my name is not Ally its princess _____ (whatever princess she is that day!). I just love my little girl more than words can say! Yes, she does give me a hard time sometimes (also I have decided it should be terrible THREE"S not terrible two's!!) but I wouldn't change my life as her Mommy for anything! I love you my sweet Ally bean!
p.s. isn't her hair so pretty!! Its almost to her little Butt!






No comments: