Monday, February 28, 2011

Day {1}

Day {1}: recent picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about you

Most recent pic I have. The hubs & I going out for a friends birthday party!!
Here are the 15 interesting things (maybe)...


1. I am starting to play in an indoor womans soccer league! (I only played soccer when I was 8 and only one time!) Should be interesting :)
2. I was married at 19 years old & married my BEST friend!! Love him more every day!
3. Joey & I are middle school sweethearts! AWWW :)
4. My Step Dad was in the twin towers on 9/11
5. I am the oldest in my family
6. I am a HUGE country fan. Love me some country music!
7. Love to sing especially with my uncle Jason!
8. My nick name is "bubbles" Thanks to my Grandpa
9. I recently bought a very expensive blender from Costco & it was worth EVERY penny. I make my kids a smoothie in the morning with carrots, protein, some fruit & tons of spinach and they don't even know its in there! I use the crap out of it! :)
10. I absolutely ADORE my family!!
11. I have never broken a bone! (knock on wood!)
12. I only know 2 neighbors and I have lived in my house for 3 years now! SAD!!
13. I HATE snakes with the passion. They make me squirm!
14. I had never had a surprise birthday party until this year & it was the best birthday I have ever had!! I am shocked I didn't find out about it because I am kind of a snoop! :)
15. I never knew Mexico had states until recently!! LOL I thought Mexico was a state! (that's a little embarrassing!)
Well I don't know if you knew any of that info but now you do :) Hopefully I didn't embarrass myself too much ;) j/k

No comments: