Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Guess who is 10 Months!!!!

Well another month has flown by. I am a little behind, Rhett turned 10 months on January 4th. Here are a few things that he is doing..

*Says Mama & Dada

*Eats a TON

*Signs: more, milk & water

*Waves goodbye all the time :)

*is very busy & in to EVERYTHING

*Oh and one more Big achievement He is WALKING!!!

I no longer have a baby he doesnt like to let me hold him for longer than 10 seconds and he walks!!... I still cant beleive it, I swear I was at the hospital yesterday holding him for the first time!! Rhett is full of energy & is so much fun he is deffinately a Mommas boy! Its hard to beleive that not too much longer & I will have a 1 year old. YIKES!!











Oh I just love him!!

Here are the pictures Month to Month. From When he was born to now. He doesnt even look like the same baby!! ha ha


3 comments:

Chelsie & Ryan said...

i can't believe he's walking!! i'm so jealous. i cant wait until jagger starts! oh and i love the hair cut :) no more mullet!!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

He is so so cute!!!!

The Shaws said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I can't believe how big he is!!