Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding

This is one of my BEST FRIENDS. She recently got married & I was asked to be her matron of honor! I could not have been more honored!! She has been there for me since we were about 11 or 12 years old. I don't know anyone more sweet! She has been really close to both of my kids & she asked if they would be the flower girl & ring bearer. Ally was ecstatic! She loved every second of it! Lucky enough the day before the wedding Rhett started walking really well so he walked down the isle all my himself! What a stud! Daniela & her new hubby went to Costa Rica on their honeymoon & the 2 little love birds aren't coming back for 6 months! What a way to start of your marriage :) I love her dearly & I am so grateful to call her my best friend!

Here are a few pictures of the bachelorette arty & Wedding day



No comments: