Monday, October 4, 2010

Ally's 3rd Birthday

Its official I have a 3 year old! I cant believe it! On the birthday morning Ally's Uncle Eddie brought her cupcakes (like he does every year) for breakfast! Joey was able to stay home from work so we could celebrate all day! Here are some fun pics from the day!

Rhett had to join in on the fun!
Joeys Mom, Sister & Brother all came to visit Ally for her birthday. I had a big party planned for all our families to come but Ally & I got pretty sick so we had to cancel, but Joeys family was staying with us and came into town specifically for the party so we just celebrated with a small group :)
Even though she was not feeling good, she enjoyed her gifts and cake :)

A week later we celebrated with some more family!


Wow I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, smart, sweet little girl! She is awesome! Love you Ally!


1 comment:

Kateka said...

I can't believe she is 3 already!! She is so cute. I love that cupcake idea. I think I might steal that...