Monday, October 4, 2010

DINNEY LAND

Well our trip was a success. I have been to Disneyland many times before, but nothing beats going with a my little girl! She was so excited about everything & made the trip so much more enjoyable than i ever could remember. We went for her 3rd birthday & she kept saying "Mom there is a lot of people here for my birthday huh!" Aw I just thought that was too cute! Ally loved all the rides, even the haunted mansion & pirates of the Caribbean. I thought she would be terrified but she loved it. Ally & Joey went on a little roller coaster in Mickeys toon town & Ally wasn't quite sure if she liked the ride at first but as soon as she got off she said "Dad, I want to go on the ROLLER POSTER again!" She thought it was pretty cool after all. As much as we missed our little Rhett (who was home with my Mom, Thanks Mom!) We really enjoyed spending some quality time with our little Ally bean. Here are some fun pictures:

Getting ready to go to the Happiest place on earth :)
Yay! We had a blast!

Look at the two girls! This is Ally's cousin Ellie. They were so cute & had such a great time together. We loved the matching Jammies!

(FYI- Some of the pics were from my phone so the quality is not the best)
~Huntington Beach~

So the day we decided to go to the beach it looked really cloudy & cold :( so we didn't bring our suits. When we got there it was still pretty cloudy but super warm so we were bummed we couldn't play in the water but we enjoyed it as much as possible! Ally loved the ocean she thought it was so cool.
Such an amazing trip & I cant wait to do it again!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

These pics are so cute... It is making me even more excited to take Lexie! I need you to teach me how to put all the pics in those boxes like you did!!

B F said...

You have the most gorgeous family! Disneyland looked so much fun and I can't wait to take my girls! I'm your newest follower :)

Chet and Jory said...

Okay Ally is so big! She isn't a baby anymore. She is so stinking cute. I love the pics.