Thursday, October 28, 2010

Personalized photo books!!

Hey guys there is a really good deal going on with Picaboo right now (through the Groupon website) that I wanted to share with you. I use picaboo all the time. I make personalized photobooks through them & when I get them I am always satisfied with the way the look (very professional!). I love the books & have made MANY!! anyways here is the deal, You pay ONLY $35 (which is usually the price for 1 book) & you get $100 . That could make you two books or more!! Great christmas gifts! Here click on this link http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5985180 it will take you right to where you need to be!! Act fast though they are gone really quick! Enjoy I now you will love it as much as I do!!

1 comment:

Josie said...

ok- saw this and thought you might like this:

Shutterfly is looking for bloggers who are interested in receiving 50 (count 'em, 50!) free holiday cards. If you'd like to write a blog and get your 50 cards, check it out: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I just wrote mine and submitted the form and they said in 3-5 days I should get my free card credit.

Yay for free/cheap photo stuff :)

Hope you guys are doing well!