Saturday, September 25, 2010

3 Years ago....

Three years ago I was blessed with this bundle of joy! She melt my heart the minute I saw her, she was my whole world. I never knew you could love someone as much as I loved her.
Not a day has gone by that she hasn't made me smile....Or Laugh!!
She is my little princess
And she is such an AMAZING big sister!
Words can not describe the way I feel about my little Allyson. She is pretty dang special! I am so grateful to have her in my life & very privileged to be her Mom. I cant believe that three incredible years have gone by so fast. I want to cherish every moment with her. Before I know it she will be all grown up & going to college, getting married, & having kids. ~*~WAIT~*~ STOP & REWIND............ OK I am only going to think of the NOW and enjoy every second. Even though she is not a baby, or a toddler & she is a BIG GIRL, she is still my little Ally Bean.
I Love you Allyson Jean Collins. You mean the world to me!
Happy 3 Birthday!

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

She is absolutley adorable..Happy Birthday Allyson! I hope she has a great birthday!

Bullards said...

She is so gorgeous!! Happy Birthday to her!!

Chet and Jory said...

Okay Tiff... SHE IS SO BIG! Where did your baby go? She is so cute and her hair is amazing! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!

Sarah said...

Didn't think it was possible...but she gets cuter every day! Happy 3rd Allyson!

Emily said...

Cute kids Tiffany! I actually have been following Kass and just got on her blog cuz she hasn't blogged in 2 years? And I saw your link there! Hope you don't mind! I'm Les's other daughter! If you can remember me! LOL Been so long ago! You were just a little girl! And you have such a cute little family! You know Nichole (my sister)she does blog too! Oh..and Meredith (Nicks wife)! They are all on my blog! :) Anyway..Just thought I would say hello!!