Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The kids!

My little girl will be 3 next month....3!!!! I can not beleive how fast time goes by! She is a ball of energy & is so funny! Some of the things that come out of her mouth are hilarious. She is a joy & such a AWESOME big sister.

Rhett of coarse is growing like a weed as well. He is sitting on his own, starting to eat cereal & baby food. He laughs at Ally all the time. He is so much fun, I am sad it is going by so fast I just need to enjoy every second. He will be one before we know it. Rhett went to his 4 month check up last month & he is only in the 5th percentile. He is a tiny little thing.

I am loving every little moment with my kids. I do have days where I feel like I am going crazy but its normal... I think ;) Joey, Ally & I are heading to disneyland next month. We are leaving Rhett with my Mom. I am sad to leave him but it will be so much more enjoyable & Ally will get to have the two of us all to herself for her birthday! We are so excited!

No comments: