Friday, July 23, 2010

Will this ever end?


Biggest Jazz fan!!



I have had such a hard couple months.... Last Saturday I lost my sweet cousin Jarred Phillips. He was only 28 yrs old. Our family has been heartbroken over this and we are going to miss him terribly! I feel like I have had my heart ripped out of my chest! Its been an emotional roller coaster. He left behind 3 adorable children. Jarred was a loving person & unfortunately he had a drug addiction which is what took his life. He was always so sweet & caring, in fact when I lost my Grandparents last month he called me several times & said how sorry he was & just cried because he knew I was hurting. He was so kind and such a tender heart! Keep his kids in your prayers please. They are hurting over this!

I made this video for the viewing & funeral. It is about 8 mins long but I thought I would share for those who did not get to see it at the funeral or viewing (it wasn't working correctly!):
http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf%2Fvp1&e=1279914408&f=rDhWj15kcPEuKgQn00JDtw&d=508&m=b&r=w+


Also we are trying to raise some money for his kids & things they need if you can go to:

http://www.donationsforjarred.com/
and you can even just donate $2.00 it would be so so helpful! Thank you everyone for all your kind words & prayers.

4 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

Tiff, I am so sorry. You have had a few very hard months. I can't imagine how you must be aching. You are such a strong woman and I thank you for that. XO

3 Men & a Lady said...

What a BEAUTIFUL video to highlight a wonderful person. So sorry to hear of your loss and hope you are hanging in there. Thanks for sharing something so special with us. :)

Brandy said...

Beautiful post about Jarred. He will be missed! You've been through so much these past few months, I'm so sorry. Love you girl!

Mrs.F said...

Oh my goodness you have had such a hard couple of months. I'm so sorry, girl. You & your family are in my prayers.