Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

We went to visit some of my family this weekend up in Idaho. We had such a great time & while we were there my uncle was so sweet and said he would take our pictures (we have not had any family pictures taken of us yet since Rhett was born ;0) so he took us too this beautiful park & shot a ton of cute pictures. There were so many bugs & both of the kids were cranky but we got through it! ThAnK HeAvEnS!! I love the way they turned out! Hope you like them!



3 comments:

Mrs.F said...

These are so gorgeous! I can't believe how big Aly is... love her outfit! And Rhett's spiky hair is too cute!

I sound like a broken record, TIff, but you have such a beautiful family :)

Yessenia Patino said...

you have a beautiful family, your kids are too cute.

Kateka said...

Gorgeous!! I love them.