Friday, August 13, 2010

Groupon.com HURRY!!

OK so I make photo books with every 6 months (that's usually when i can find a good deal)...... GROUPON.COM has an amazing deal right now $100 in books for only $25. That is a steal! Thats pretty much like getting 2 or 3 free books!! Go to this link http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5985180 and purchase yours! I think it only goes for a couple days but it is so worth it. If you have never used picaboo before it is awesome it is one I usually use over and over again! Just thought I would share :) Happy photo booking ;)

4 comments:

jewels said...

Thanks for the info. This will be perfect for grandma's for christmas.

Tiffany Collins said...

Anytime :)

jake.shalise said...

That is way awesome I spend so much going through Shutterfly to make books. Question I bought it and it said it's being processed so does it take a couple of days before I can start actaully making the book?

Tiffany Collins said...

Um I think it said it was redeemabe by the 17th. I think its because the deal ends then? Not 100% sure :)