Sunday, February 1, 2009

VIva Las Vegas

We went to Vegas over the weekend with 3 other couples. We had such a great time. It was the first time Joey & I left Ally. I was so nervous, but we did fine. She stayed with my Mom for the 4 days we were gone, so I knew she was in good hands.....
We went to the stratosphere to ride the rides. Joey was too scared (aww he is so afraid of heights!) so I went with Nick & Rex on the teeter-totter & the big shot. It was so scary & so much fun. It really felt like you were going to fall off on the teeter-totter! Joey stayed with the girls & Brady down at the bottom! :) love you honey
WAX MUSEUM!!
This was so fun. After a while being in the wax museum you felt like they were going to come to life. We couldn't tell the difference between the tourists & the wax celebrities. It was a little creepy. Some of them looked so real & some looked way too fake. Overall it was pretty amazing!


Night out on the town!


We had a blast! It was a good break for Joey & I to get away! BUT I was so excited to see my little angel when we got home! She was so excited to see us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HELLO HOTTIE!!! Did you have a shopping spree little missy? You look gorgeous and I am jealous of the fun you had in Vegas! :)