Sunday, January 25, 2009

My birthday weekend!

Some of the clan
Grams, Jen & Me
Jen & Me

FUNNIEST FACE CAPTURED OF ALLY!!
I laughed for ever at this picture! I do not know what she was doing. She must really be into playing that piano. Too funny!
She Loved the piano. Every time she would disappear, I would look in the piano room & I would always find her. We've got a Minnie Mozart on our hands
Too cute!
Tbone & Me
On our way up to snowboard
Aww
OK wow one crazy bunch!!
Look at Baby Trey. LOL!
Ha ha
Oh wow!!
So for my Birthday we went up to Idaho to go snowboarding. It was going to be just Joey, Ally & I going up & then we had a whole crowd. It was a lot of fun! We played games, ate food, went snowboarding & laughed. I had such a great birthday! 22 years old. I cant believe how time flies! I am having the time of my life & cant wait to see what the future holds for me & my amazing little family! I am so excited.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey girlie... I hope you had a great Birthday, I am so horrible at remembering! It looks like you had a blast... YOur little ally is so adorable! Lots of Love

jake.shalise said...

Happy Birthday Tiff! Looks like you had fun! I love that photo of Ally playing the piano and that silly face... it's soooo cute ha ha! I laughed so hard! Hope you had a fantastic birthday!!

Josie said...

are..your mom's eyes going in different directions???

.....happy birthday....

i'm kinda spooked....

Chelsie & Ryan said...

Tiff! you guys are so cute! and, I still really want to meet miss Ally! You look so cute in all of your pictures i love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that picture of Ally made Jake and I laugh SO HARD! I love her!