Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ally's Emergency room visit!

What a day. It was one of the scariest days I have ever had. This morning when Ally woke up she was crying (usually she wakes up sp happy!) vut I didnt think anything of it. We went down stairs & I put her on the couch so I could get her some milk, but when I sat her down she just kept grabbing for me, so I picked her up & was holding her against my chest, I put the back of her head in my hand and went to look at her and she was unresponsive. I was horrified I didnt know what was wrong. She was still breathing but her eyes were closed & she would not respond to anything. I called 911 they rushed over & as soon as the deputy got to our house she woke up a little bit, but was still not acting like herself. They checked her blood sugar & it was low. So they wanted to take her to the hosptal for more tests. In the ambulance they gave her an IV and she hardly even reacted to it (which is not like Ally) She was so so calm (which i also not like our Rally Ally) so we got to the hopital where Joey met us & they ran quite a few tests. After a while she started acting more like herself Thankfully. The diagnosis is that she has a UTI, and an ear infection. The infection ended up getting into her blood stream & caused the low blood sugar which caused her to react the way she did. We are SO SO greatful that that was all it was. She is doing great tonight and acting completely normal. She was such a little trooper today & I am so proud of her, she was still smiling even after all ouf the blood tests. Thank you everyone for all your prayers I now Ally is very loved. I just hope I dont have to go through that EVER again. I love my little angel more than words can explain!!

Poor Baby
Hooked up to so many things :(
Such a trooper

Her poor little hand

Ally & Grandma Lori
Still so happy!!
Hugging aunt Maddie
Too cute


Watching Disney
Back to herself
Love you Miss Ally!!

9 comments:

The Hill's said...

I am so sorry she had to go through that. I hope she feels better

Erica said...

Scary!! I am glad they figured everything out and that she is okay!! It's the worst when they are sick and you can't do anything to help them.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Poor baby!!!! That had to be sooooo scary. Thankfully she's okay and a little trooper. Sorry you had to go through that!

CaraDee said...

I'm so sorry Tiff. That must've been the scariest thing ever for you! I'm glad she's okay and that it wasn't too serious in the end. Maybe she's just trying to be like Cousin Brandon, rockin' the gown.

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

I'm so sorry you had to go through that! I know the feeling! We've done that with Korbin already and it is no fun! let me know if you need anything!

Sarah said...

So sorry!!! That had to have been horrifying! So thankful that all is well with her and she is back to her happy self. The tiny gown was so cute....and they made sure her diaper flapped in the wind like our butts do. Give her a squeeze for me!

jake.shalise said...

Oh my gosh that would be really scary! I am really glad she is okay! Poor little thing!

Unknown said...

Gosh these pictures had me in tears. That little tiny hospital gown. She's so precious. Can't wait to see you all on Monday. Love you SOOO much! xoxo

The Shaws said...

SAD :( I'm glad she is doing better. We haven't seen you guys forever, we need to get together next time Lori and Jason are in town and go to dinner.