Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines day!

I love my Hubby!
YUMMY!!!!! Who doest love chocolate!Yummy chicken Parmesan
My special decoration :)


We had such a fun valentines. We wanted to spend it at home & have a good dinner & fun dessert. I decorated the house for Joey & made him cupcakes, Ally had so much fun doing it with me. The fondue dessert was so much fun we had strawberries, bananas, and pineapple to dip in the chocolate (as much as ally loves fruit, of coarse she would just lick the chocolate off & double dip for some more). It was one of the best Valentines ever. I love my little family & the time we are able to spend together. xoxo

3 comments:

jake.shalise said...

That's so fun! I love fondue! MMM! We did the same nice dinner dessert just staying home I like it that way! It's so crazy trying to eat out that night! YOur family is so cute!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Fun! And I love the decorations! Happy Valentine's Day!

Heidi Madsen said...

Ali is seriously so cute! It looks like you guys had a great
v-day. I sure miss you guys.