Sunday, March 8, 2009

Joeys surgery & Allys Flu.. What a week!

*WARNING: show his knee after surgery!!
Before surgery
During Surgery
(Me and Eddie waiting!)
After Surgery
(Eddie baught him a stuffed animal. how cute! ha ha)
Home with Ally!
OUCH!!
ALLY WITH THE FLU!!!
(Notice the towels & barf bucket? EWW)
Poor little thing So sick!
Oh man what a week!! I feel like I am a mother of two now! ha ha J/k. Joeys surgery went really well. He tore more parts of his knee than we thought so surgery went a little bit longer than expected! So while I am taking care of Joey, Ally ends up getting the flu. She was throwing up all day sat. & could not keep anything down. Poor thing. Every time I would get the little bucket (you know for her to throw up in) she would say "oh no no no". It was so sad! She is feeling a little better today but stilll not 100%. As for Joey he is healing very well. He still is in some pain but doing great. I cant wait until we are back to normal life so we can go enjoy the nice weather :)

1 comment:

jake.shalise said...

Oh Tiff! I hope everything get's much better with your cute little family! You've been SUPER wife and mom! I love that picture of Ally sleeping so sweet! I hope your husband recovers well!