Thursday, March 12, 2009

LETS GET OUT!!!

So Joey & I have been in the house for the past week and a half. WE HAD CABIN FEVER!! Joey is feeling so much better so we decided to get the heck out! :) We went to Rockcreek pizza & then to the living Aquarium. It was fun! Ally loved it, every fish she saw she would say "memo!" (Nemo) or "SISHIES" (fishies) She was so excited about all of it! I am so glad Ally is feeling better & Joey is healing really well. Joey goes in tomorrow to get his stitches out & see how well the Dr. says the healing is going. :) I had such a great day with my little family & I can not wait until we do it again.

OOOHH
Cheese


Love this pic!!

She would go through the cave then say "peek boo"


WHAT A FUN DAY!!

2 comments:

judy wardle said...

We heard you guys had quite the week. I am so glad Joey and Ally are feeling better and very happy you guys got to get out and have some fun. Miss seeing you all. Need a driveway chat!

Heidi Madsen said...

Hey gal, sounds like you guys had such a fun day. I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness at your house, hope you're all feeling better.