Tuesday, February 3, 2009

She is growing up so fast!






Ally is growing up so fast! She is now 16 months. She is talking like crazy, for example she asked Joey the other day "WHERE DID MOMMY GO?" It was so cute. A few other things she says are: apple, eat, papa, gama (grandma), maddie, elesant (elephant), car, button, uk (book), teeth, hair, nose, eye, feet, toes, bum :), night-night, and a lot more. She is my little buddy, I love being with her she makes me smile even when she does something naughty! We have so much fun together. Her smile just melts my heart!

4 comments:

Heidi Madsen said...

tiff i love you, your little one is seriously so dang cute!!!

The Hill's said...

Cute pictures! They grow up so fast huh. I noticed you guys went to vegas, we were there too. That would have been awesome if I would have seen you

3 Men & a Lady said...

She is so big and so cute! That's great that she's starting to say phrases like that! About the pictures... Lindsay Jane's prices for everything are on the main website (lindsayjanephotography.com), I think under the "weddings" section. I would totally be willing to do a friends/family discount for you though, which is 50% off. It's definitely not cheap, but the discount helps. :)

judy wardle said...

She is so cute. Mini Joey all the way!! Especially that smirky smile. Happy Valentines we miss you guys!