Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas festivities 2010

This holiday season has been so fun! We have had ugly sweater parties, Birthday parties, Reunions (where I sand with my uncle all night, which was a blast!) and much more. It was so nice to be able to be with the ones you love during the holidays. Lets start out with the Lugo reunion/party. My Grandpa has 13 brothers and sisters, so you could only imagine what this reunion might look like! The Lugos are from Puerto Rico and they make the BEST rice and beans (especially my Grandpa I think he has everyone beat!) So we had a lot of Puertarican food, played some fun games & danced & had some entertainment. Santa was so nice to take some time out of his busy schedule & come visit the Lugo Kids, grand kids, & great grand kids. Ally loved him of coarse but Rhett wasn't sure what to think of him... but he didn't cry :) Here are s few pics (didn't have my camera to take better pics of the kids with Santa *sigh*)



Rhett & his cousin Olivia are 10 days apart. Aren't they adorable!!



Ugly Sweater Party!!
We went with my Dad & his family to a ugly sweater party. We had a lot of fun. Joey is wearing my great Grandmas sweater. I was lucky enough to keep her sweater and carry on the cute/ugly sweater :) This picture just makes me smile. My kids are starting to get to know my Dad really well & they have a lot of fun with him!



Me, my Dad & my brother





Grandpas Birthday/ Small Lugo Christmas party!



Birthday Boy & Me (oh how I love him!!)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Tiff I can't believe how big your kids are getting so cute!! And Joey looks oh so hot in that sweeter! He should were it more often!