Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am thankful for....

I know it is past Thanksgiving but I never posted in November. I wanted to share what I was thankful for. First I want to say that my family has an amazing tradition, every thanksgiving before we eat we all write down what we are thankful for & then read them aloud to each other. We cry & we laugh but it is a tradition that we will do forever. In my list here are a few of the things that were said.....
I am so grateful for my husband Joey. He is the most incredible man I know. Not only does he work so hard to support our family but he is going to school to make a better life for us, might I add he is a straight A student (so so proud of him). On top of all that he is an AMAZING daddy to our two beautiful kids. I could not have asked for anyone better to share my life with! I got the whole package a handsome, smart, loving, caring, hard working, best friend, amazing dad & incredible husband and sweet man.... I am one lucky girl!


Next of coarse are my two beautiful kids! My kids are what I love for. They are my life & I would do anything for them. I hope that they know how much they mean to me! I am so incredibly lucky to raise them & give them guidance. Words can not express my love for them.
Ally:
She is such a smart, sweet, and loving little girl. I don't know how I was so blessed to have her as my daughter but I am so thankful that she is! She is such a witty little thing & makes me laugh all the time! She is pretty amazing!

Rhett:
What a sweet little guy. I am so so happy he is a part of our family. He is a busy little thing & keeps me on my toes but I am grateful for that! He is one sweet baby!

My Mom & Mat. They have been there for me whenever I need them they are amazing. I don't know how I will ever repay them but I hope they know how grateful I am to have them be apart of my life!

Dad & Teresa
My brother & sisters.

My home, place to sleep, roof over my head, safe place for my family


Of coarse I am thankful for each one of my family member & lots of other things. This post would take forever to get through if I listed all the things I was grateful for :) Just to sum it up I am so Thankful for my life.

No comments: