Sunday, December 19, 2010

9 Months

Yes I know I haven't posted forever! It has been a crazy couple months & I am sure all of you would agree with me! :) Well here he is, 9 months already! I can not believe he is 3 months away from being ONE!! Rhett is already a character. He loves to clap & dance, he also knows where things are when I say them and he will point to them. OH today was a big mile stone... HE TOOK 6 STEPS!!!! I am happy & sad about this. I am happy because he is such a big boy & is walking, duh of coarse I am a proud mommy, but sad because he is too big. Rhett is an eater, in fact we call him the hoover. He loves anything you put in front of him & it is gone in seconds flat. I love my little Rhettro so much & I am so glad he is mine!!

Go here to see his Month to Month pictures: http://tiffanycollins.blogspot.com/2010/08/5-months.html






1 comment:

Jeannie said...

He is such a beautiful boy!!!
Happy 9 months :)