Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey Day

Turkey day was so great! It has been a while since our entire family has been together on thanksgiving & we all were there (minus one) this yr. We had such a great dinner & loved visiting with each other!! I just love my family & I am so thankful for each of them. Every yr our family has a tradition where we write down the things that we are thanful for & then read them out loud to one another. It is always a tear jerker for all of us. We are very blessed to have each other. I love my family, and i cant wait to do it again ext yr.!!
Me and my cute Grandma

Little Ally giving me a flower
Me and my hubby!
My gorgeous Mom
Cousins :)

We visited my dad later thansgiving night! Me and my niece Rhyann
Teresa and I
Me & my niece Paige
Me and my sissy Tiff (yes both of our names are Tiffany)
Me and my Daddio!! xoxo

No comments: