Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread houses!

Kiss kiss
Our houses! Can you tell which one is Ally's
Sugar High!!
Ally the candy goes on the house not in your mouth!
She didnt listen :)
Me & my Auntie
Jake
Sam & me
My little fam

Broox & Maddie
Cal
Daddy & Ally
Tay & Mom
Maddie & Kort
On Sunday the family (a few of us) went over to Cal & Tories house to make Ginger bread houses. Ally loves the candy, she took a very long long nap i think she had a sugar crash. (she hardly ever eats sugar). We had a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Looks like you guys are having tons of fun this holiday season... I wish I had more energy and was more motivated, I just can't really concentrate on anything else right now! I love your cute little family... YOu guys are adorable! Miss you tons and hope to see you sometime soon! Oh Ps pray for me to go into labor soon!! Thanks

Sarah said...

So cute! I must admit I was disappointed that Cal had his shirt on at this event :( Nothing better than iced cal-titties. LOL.

jake.shalise said...

Your little family is just so cute! You look so pretty as usual!!!!

~MIRANDA~ said...

You have the cutest little family! Of course I remember you!! Your little girl is a doll. I am doing great. Just enjoying married life. How are you doing? I hope all is well.
Miranda