Tuesday, December 30, 2008

White Christmas

Good Morning!!

Morning faces




She loved her pooh bear chair















Our car stuck in my moms circle Very white christmas!








Mat ready to go do some plowing!!









Took him forever





ALERT: morning face :)
















Ha ha up against the glass!






Tbone












Good look!










We had a wonderful Chrismas this year. Ally was so much fun to watch. She made christmas 10 times better than I ever remember. We woke up christmas morning and did our thing at home with our little family, then we went to my moms. As you can see we didnt quite make it. Herriman was hit hard with the snow. It was fun though we hung out there and played nintendo wii (mario cart!) Ally was spoiled of coarse & I was too, Joey got me a new camera!! Just what I wanted. Thanks hon! I love the holidays. I am excited for next year.

3 comments:

Sisters said...

Hey! This is Maren, Mat's brother's wife...ya know? Just wanted to say hey and tell you what a cutie your little Ally is. Love checking in on your blog!

The Shurtleffs said...

Your daughter is just adorable! Too bad Heath and I are waiting to have kids! I'm jealous!!

jake.shalise said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas with yes a lot of snow! Ally looks like she had so much fun!!! Can I just say her hair is sooo long now.. your family photo it's a little shorter now it's getting really long! I bet you love doing it!!!