Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day {5}: My parents

Day {5}: My parents
I have wonderful parents! My parents were divorced by the time I was 8 and have remarried. My Mom married Mat & he is an Amazing man & my dad married Teresa and she is great too! They both seem very happy now!

My Mom is such a strong woman! She has always been such a hard working person & made sure that my brother and I were able to take dance & play sports when we were younger! She is not only my mother but my best friend too & I am very lucky to have her in my life! I love her with all of my heart!


My Dad is a great man. I love him very much & I am so greatful our relationship is growing! He has had a tough time the last little whilewith loosing both of his parents and I only hope that it will make him stronger!

I really love both of my parents so very much & greatful for everything that they have done for me in my life! Love you guys!

No comments: