Thursday, March 3, 2011

1 year!

I can't believe my Little boy is one!!!! It seriously feels like I was walking the hospital floors waiting for the moment of my baby arrive, and here we are now a year later! Where has the past year gone? It has honestly been such an amazing year! He has grown into such a fun loving little guy & he has such a spunky personality! I am so proud of Rhett & what an amazing little man he is turning into! He is such a happy boy & brings so much joy and laughter into our little family. I am so grateful to have the honor of being called his Mommy! He is precious, silly, incredible, special, fun, loving, sweet, and much more! I love you more than words can say Rhett . HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!! (tear)




(Dont you just love the one with him picking his nose)

No comments: