Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween festivities :) (3 posts in one)

*(PICTURE OVERLOAD I AM SURE! sorry :)

I love fall & LOVE halloween. This year my kids were Tinkerbell & Peter pan & the cutest ones at that might I add :) We decided to go over to my moms house & trick -or-treat there. It is always fun with them. We decided to go out a little early because it was really cold but we were the only ones out because it was pouring rain. Are we crazy? of coarse we are. The kids thought it was so fun even my little man enjoyed it! The weather ended up getting better after a while. We got lots of candy & tons of fun. Here are a few pics from the night.

Family Halloween party

We always have a fun family party & dress up. I thought of something last minute.... yes it was not very clever but hey I had so much going on :) We were nerds!!! We had a really fun time. they did a spook alley in the back yard & it was the highlight of my night!

Grandpa the clown & Joey (total nerd)


ha ha

The witch (my mom) & Tinkerbell (ally)Gardner Village

It is a tradition every year to go to Gardner Village around Halloween time. All the witches are out & I love looking at all of the little shops. It doesnt feel like halloween until I visit Gardner Village!


No comments: