Monday, November 8, 2010

8 months!!

Yup that's right he is 8 months! He is getting to be so much fun and so so busy!! HE IS CRAWLING!!! Man he is no longer a snuggle baby he is a busy baby :) He is also getting his 3RD tooth poor little guy! Last post (at 7 months) I could not get one good picture of him he was not too thrilled I guess, but this time around he was working the camera! I had so many to choose from! What a little stud! I feel like I am a broken record when I say this, but I seriously feel like time has gone by like a blink of an eye! He only has 4 more months & he will be a year old!! Ahhh ...... Dear time, Please slow down for just a while! Thank you!
Love you little Rhettro (that's his nickname)!







HERE HE IS MONTH TO MONTH! cRAZY HOW MUCH HE HAS CHANGED :)








1 comment:

Josie said...

Ok that kiddo is way too cute. I have yet to meet your babies...I need to get a good squeeze on 'em!