Monday, March 29, 2010

I am one lucky Mommy!!

I can't imagine my life with out these two little angels! I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I am one lucky Mommy!

Ally is such a sweet girl & great big sister. She has adjusted so well. Much better than I expected. We have had a few tantrums & a little jealousy, but overall she has done awesome. She absolutely loves her brother and is a proud sister :) Ally is so funny. Some of the comments she makes just cracks me up. The other night we were brushing our teeth & she said to me "Mom, I can't like this pooptaste (toothpaste)". ha ha. I just love my little/big girl, she is so amazing & I am so glad she is mine.




Rhett is still a great baby. He has had a stuffy nose for about two weeks now. I don't think it is a cold he is just a stuffy baby. Poor little guy has a hard time breathing,but still stays so sweet! Hopefully it will go away soon. He is smiley & loves to eat. He is getting to be a chunk. On his 2 week appointment the nurse weighed him & he had gained almost a pound & a half. The nurse checked it 3 times to make sure. He loves his milk!! Aww I am so in love with my little man. He is changing every day. I am trying to cherish every moment because I know it goes by way too fast!





I love my kids more than anything. I am so so blessed to be there Mom forever!


5 comments:

Kateka said...

Your kids are so adorable. I love the last pic, where Ally is trying to cheer up the baby with a fish face! Priceless.

Jillian said...

Awww.. that is so cute tiff, they are both just adorable, I need to get over there, I caught a slight sore throat so after that clears up!! Love ya, and give him a snuggle for me until i can get over there!

Heidi Madsen said...

They are both too darling for their own good! I miss you!

Mrs.F said...

OMG, Tiffany! What are you doing to me? You are getting me so baby hungry & I only have an 8 month old haha

Rhett is sooooo cute & I can't believe how identical he is to Joey!

Kim and family said...

I know the feeling!! Best toys I have ever had :) Darling family by the way:)