Monday, February 22, 2010

My little mans vintage football nursery!

Its finally almost done (still have a few minor fixer uppers that need to be done but overall its finished) I really have liked the way it has turned out! Of coarse it is a "football" themed room. And the colors are a little different, but it has been so much fun! I surprised myself with some of my crafty work. I did a lot of decor with modge podge (new favorite thing!!) And I made the crib bedding YEAH ME!!! surprised? I was :) Don't look too close :) ha ha. Well I hope you like it!! Here are some pictures:

BEFORE:

AND AFTER:


Nightstand that I re-did (post below)
Yeah this is what I made. Not too bad egh :) Re-did the shelf :)
Modge podge magnet board Vintage football pics my uncle took! Now I just need him here! Only 3 weeks to go!! Counting down :)

12 comments:

The Shurtleffs said...

This is SO darling! I think I'll have to hire you when I have kids. What a cute baby's room! And kudos on both the bedding and the dresser. ;)

Tiffany Collins said...

Thanks Haylie! It was fun! When are you going to start having little ones? :)

Erica said...

Way cute Tiff! You did such a good job! Can't wait to see him!

Celeste said...

So cute! Seriously is there anything you can't do? I absolutely love it!

Unknown said...

Tiffany! This room looks awesome. You are super crafty. Man, I have a lot to learn from you-little mommy of two! Eek. Im getting left in the dust with no babies of my own. I know I know, its my own choice. Oh I had a dream last night that you and I lived down the road from each other and we were able to hang out in the evenings and have dinner together and it was awesome. Wish it was real! :(

Fluffy Momma said...

Way cute Tiffany! I love the colors! It's adorable!

Heidi Madsen said...

Oh Tiff, I LOVE IT! You are so creative, I love everything about his room. You are very talented and that has never beena secret to me! I miss you, I just thinking the other day that you and Miranda are my oldest friends! Thank you for your friendship, I love you dearly. Good luck these last few weeks, I am sure you are so anxious for him to arrive!

jake.shalise said...

Awww so adorable! I love everything about it... love the colors you chose. Can't wait to see your pictures when he arrives! :)

Mrs.F said...

So cute! I have a strong feeling our first boy's room will be a football theme too if Hubbs has anything to do with it ;)

Kateka said...

Holy macral! This is SO cute! I have the same idea, to refurnish/refurbish as much furniture as possible (one day, when I actually have a house....). Nicely done!

B F said...

What an adorable room! I wish I was creative like you... I just don't have the eye! Not too long before your little one is born! So exciting!

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

um you should come do my house now! It looks so cute!