Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Our Midway Getaway!!

Joey & I had decided that we need a little getaway before the baby got here. We didn't want to go too far so we stayed in Midway at the homestead resort. My sweet mother-in-law came to stay with Ally! So we headed up Friday & went to our room, now I didn't know what to expect & when we got there the room was not that great. I was so bumbed. We had two queen beds & a TINY bathroom with a Tiny tub! It looked like a motel 6 room. Joey was so sweet about it but I was a little sad. We hung out in our room for almost two hours & the room was 6o degrees & did not change once even after playing with the thermostat. So we called the front desk & they came to try and fix it... well they couldn't so they upgraded our room!! YAY I was so excited. We went from a little tiny room with tiny tub :0) to a cute little cottage with king size bed, fireplace, HUGE tub, & shower. It was so much better & I was so happy about it :) Joey & I were giddy about the situation :) We had such a great time. I think all couples need to getaway every once in a while especially if you have kids. Our new goal for 2010 is to spend more quality time together. Here are a few pics of the weekend!

This tub fit both of us (our tub at home does not) we could swim in it :) ha ha







The Marshalls met us in Park city for Dinner
and then we went for Delicious ice cream after!
Joey & I visited the ice castles at the Zermott. They were so cool. I have never seen anything like it!
it was so cold :)


I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing husband. I don't think I let him know enough how much I love him. He makes me such a better person in every way. No words can describe the way I feel about him. I am excited to have our family expanding & to share the experience with him. I love you honey & thank you for such a wonderful weekend!! xoxo

1 comment:

Kateka said...

The ice/snow pictures are so cool!!!