Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas morning.

Of coarse on a regular morning waking Ally up is not my favorite thing to do... BUT on Christmas morning I said "Ally Santa brought you some presents" Oh man she jumped right up. We opened our stocking & she was very excited about that, so we were very curious about her reaction to all the presents down stairs. She walked down & the look on her face was priceless! Every present she would open, before even seeing it, she would say "oh wow, so cool". Ally was so much fun this year it made it so exciting for all of us. I am thrilled for next yr, celebrating it with two kids. CRAZY!! :)
I know this is blurry, but I loved the face.



2 comments:

Sarah K said...

She is getting so big and grown up! Such a gorgeous little girl!

Kateka said...

She is such a doll. I love her exclamation, "Oh wow, so cool!". That is so adorable.