Monday, September 14, 2009

Hogle zOO!!









Joey & I took Ally to the zoo today! She had so much fun this time around. She loved all the monkeys, elephants and bears! We went to the bird show which Ally thought was so great, every time a bird would fly over our heads she would get a little frightened and then after clap and say "again!". Oh The babies they were all so so cute the giraffe, alligator, snow leopards, but MY favorite by far was the baby elephant! She was adorable. I can not imagine having a 251 pound baby although she really looked like you could pick her up she was tiny! What a fun family day! I know that we will be back again soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let us know when you go again. Jake and I have been wanting to go for awhile now! :)

Heidi Madsen said...

I am a bad friens. I get on youf blog often but I rarely leave comments because I'm usually in a hurry. Anyway, Congratulations on your pregnancy. Ali is to die for. You have such an amazing little family!