Friday, September 25, 2009

2 incredible yrs!

Wow!! My little girl is growing up so fast!! I cant believe how 2 yrs can go by with just a blink of an eye. Ally has made my life so much better all around. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. She is so smart, funny, sweet, and caring. She talks so well & I love every little saying "Mommy, wake up it's me Awie (Ally)". I can not wait to see her become a big sister, she s going to be such a big helper. Words cant explain how much I love this little angel. Ever since the day she was born my life changed for the better & I keep loving her more every day. Happy birthday Ally, cant wait to see all the milestones you will hit in the many yrs to come!

Here are a few pictures from today by the way (little surprise at the end) .........



Little Princess Daddy. Ally, & uncle Eddie
She is so loved!





BY THE WAY...

We found out today!! We are so excited. I will post the ultrasound pics as soon as I can find out how to work my scanner again!! YAY!!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday Ally! You are growing up way to fast. Congrats Tiff I am so excited for you! That is going to be so much fun! Love ya

jake.shalise said...

SO cute! Happy Birthday she's adorable her hair is getting soo dang long! And oh my heck!!! SO happy for you a BOY YAYYY! Now you have one of each that's just perfect! Ah so excited for you!

I still need to come see you.. my hair really is in need of your help it's been way too long! I just need to have some time off to come out there!

The Hootens said...

Tiff, congrats! Ally is getting so big and she's so adorable. I'm thrilled to hear you're having a boy - I had my fingers crossed for you that you would!

Bree said...

Congrats on her birthday! It goes by so fast eh!! My son just turned 2 the first of the month! Congrats also on having a baby boy! They are so different from girls! Its so fun having one of each!!

Unknown said...

Oh did you get her the same dress we got her for her 1st Bday in a bigger size (and in gray)?? Looks so cute on her!!!

Scott, Nicole, Korbin and Eden said...

Ally is so cute! And congrats on the boy! I am 24 weeks now. How has this pregnancy been for you?