Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hubby Tag!!!


My Hubby:



  • What is his name? Joseph Andrew Collins

  • How long have we been married? 2 Yrs 3 months

  • How long did we date? Ummm.... 5 yrs :) (Middle school sweet hearts ha ha)

  • How old is he? 21

  • Who eats more? Him, he is the garbage disposal!!

  • Who said "I love you" first? I did, I think!

  • Who is taller? Joey

  • Who sings better? I would say me :) But I love when he sings!! You still sing great honey!

  • Who is smarter? Joey

  • Whose temper is worse? Mine :)

  • Who pays the bills? Both if us!!

  • Who drives when together? Joey

  • Who is the first to admit when wrong? Joey. I am too stubborn

  • Who wears the pants in the family? Joey does, but I help put them on HA HA

  • Who mows the lawn? Joey

  • Who kissed who first? He kissed me. He was my first kiss!!

  • What is my favorite thing about him? There is more than one thing: He is sweet, loving, smart, funny, charming, caring, forgiving, a GREAT father & wonderful husband and lots lots more!!

I Tag: Sam, Shalise, Sarah, Judy, Nat, Jory, Jessica & Cara

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Tiffany!! I found your blog through Heidi's Your little Girl is adorable! We need to catch up!