Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Its been a while!!

Sorry I Havent posted anything for a while! I have been pretty sick with strep & have not been up to much of anything. Update on Ally she has had a little ear infection, but nothing enough to stop her from being wild. She is so much fun her personality cracks me up. She is a funny girl. She has 2 more teeth coming in so a toal of 5 now. If you ask her to showe them to you she will do a big cheese smile! She is growing up too fast! As for me I am no longer working at Oliva Jade :( I am actually in the process of building my own salon downstairs in my basement. I am pretty excited. I hope that everything will work out ok! Well I will update more photos as soon as I can!

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

I'm so jealous....I want a little girl! She's adorable. I want to come to you for my hair girl! I'm trying to keep it helathy...

The Hill's said...

I hope you feel better. I hate teething because they get sick and it's not very fun and you can't do much to help them.