Sunday, May 18, 2008

In Loving Memory of Grandma Norton





On Saturday May 17th Joey and I woke up with some sad news. Our wonderful Grandma Norton had passd away peacfully in her sleep. It was deffinately an honor to have her be apart of my life. She was such a loving person & you could not help but love her wondeful warm personality. From the moment I had met her she made me feel like I had been apart of her life all along. I know that she is so happy to be back with her husband Joe, Grandson Brandon & all the other loved ones who had gone before her. Now our Grandma was not only our grandma & friend she is now our angel. We will always cherish all of our wonderful memories we have shared with her in our hearts! I am so greatful that Ally was able to spend some time with Grandma & I know that Grandma felt the same way. We love you and miss you dearly, but I am greatful to say WE WILL SEE YOU AGAIN!!

1 comment:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. How blessed we are to have the knowledge of being able to see our loved ones again. It's encouraging to live the very best we can so we can guarantee that beautiful blessing. Hang in there!