Friday, May 30, 2008

Growing so fast!



Swimming for the first time!

I can not believe how fast Ally is growing. She went swimming for the forst time and she loved it. She looked so adorable in her little swimming suit. Here are a few updates of her favorite things and her growth:
-She has 2 bottom teeth that have already broke through
-She is almost walking (already taken 3 steps on her own)
-Loves to dance
- Eats some big people food (loves spagetti)
-Pulls herself up so she is standing
-Loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clobhouse (dances everytime it comes on)
-Motates around with her feet while sitting (so funny)
-claps her hands
-And uses her walker all by herself and walks around everywhere

She has such a fun personality, and I am loving every milestone. She is definately a wonderful baby. I am so in love with her. I never knew you could love a little human being as much as I love Ally. I really enjoy every second with her and I need to cherish it because it is going by way too fast.

No comments: