Wednesday, December 21, 2011

MEXICO!!!

I have not been a very good blogger!!! What the crap! I am sorry I will try MUCH harder!! Ok so where to start I need to play catch up!! Lets start with ........ Mexico.

Joey and I celebrated our 5 Year anniversary in Mexico. We had such a wonderful time, We knew all we would really think about was the kids the whole time but as soon as we skyped
them the didn't even seem to care we were gone! They were having too much fun with Grandma & Grandpa! We stayed at an all inclusive resort called BARCELO. It was so humid there but I got used to it pretty fast although my hair did not! Ha ha I tried straightening it one day and it went curly and frizzy as soon as I stepped outside the hotel!! They had amazing food & awesome excursions. We went Jet skiing, snorkeling, swam in a cave, & zip lining. We didn't get many pictures of the excursions :( The ocean outside the hotel was GORGEOUS!! it was like something out of a movie! It was so great to get away and we cant wait to go back but it was even better to get home to our 2 babies!! 











No comments: