Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rhett's 1st Birthday

Rhett had a wonderful 1st Birthday!! I know I know its been over 4 months since he turned one! Yes you can say I am behind :) Well better late than never. Rhett is getting so big! He eats SO much. Here are a couple milestones:
Started walking around 10 months
Eats with silverware now (if you don't give him any he gets very upset!)
Says: Hi, "Hewow" (hello), bye, uh oh, Daddy, Momma, "broom broom" (bike or motorcycle) Eyes, nose
He loves riding his bike & playing outside
He is a water baby!!
Again LOVES TO EAT. Everyone says if you need to make him happy just put some food in his hand :)

I love this little guy woth all my heart! He is such a blessing in my life! Cant wait to see what the future holds for him :)    





I cant believe he is 1 already!! I love this little man so much!

No comments: