Tuesday, June 16, 2009

3 years go by so fast!



June 16, 2006 was one of the best days of my life! I married my soul mate, my best friend, my husband. I am so lucky to have found such an amazing person to share my life with so early on in my life. I have cherished every moment I have spent with Joey. Its been such a joy to see him be a father to Ally, the way he is with her makes me fall in love with him all over again. I can't believe how fast 3 years flies by. I love Joey with all my heart and soul & can not wait to see what the future holds for us. I am ecstatic to spend the rest of eternity with him!
I love you honey. Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!

2 comments:

jake.shalise said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love you video!! And your wedding dress is beautiful!! You looked amazing!!

SimplyJen said...

Tiffany,

Your video was beautiful, just like you and your family. I admire you so much and am so proud of you. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Continue attracting all things wonderful into your life!

Jen