Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend!

*WARNING: LOTS OF PICTURES!!*
So we went up to Idaho for the weekend at my aunt and uncles house right by the river! it was so nice to get away & relax. The weather was not the best but we still had a great time!! Ally is getting so big. She talks like acts like she is the same age as the older kids. Here are some pics of the weekend!
Little cheese ball!!


she loves her sunglasses

Grandma & ally

Haylie & Maddie
My little cousin zack
MUSCLES!!

Stone the dog & ally :)
CHEESE



WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!

3 comments:

Sarah K said...

She is so absolutely cute! She is getting big so fast!

Jillian said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Ally is getting so big! I can't wait to see you on friday!

jake.shalise said...

That looks like a TON of fun! I'm so glad I got to see Ally finally she's a doll! We got a new blog address by the way shakebuhler.blogspot.com our computer got a virus and messed everything up!