Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WHAT A TALKER!!!


So Ally is saying sentances now that are so funny!! Few examples. The other day joey was carrying the laundry basket upstairs Ally says "daddy, you need some help?" he looked at her a little shocked and then said back "sure honey come grab this side" so she did! ha ha so funny! Then we were getting ready to go somewhere and Ally said " mommy are you ready to go?" Last but not least Maddie was over here playing with her and she had dropped a ball Ally said to maddie " maie I get it". She is just getting too big. I am loving her spunky little personality. She has had to go to time out atleast once a day though! Uh oh I feel the terrible twos coming on... I guess its not too bad! She brings so much joy to our life & I am loving every step of the way! Love you angel face!!

No comments: