Saturday, November 15, 2008

In memory of Grandma Bohling










My sweet little grandma passed away today (November 16, 2008) She went so peacefully, and we were so greatful for that. If you have ever met my Grandma Bohling you know how sweet, king, loving & caring she was. She was so fun and spunky up to her very last day. I will just miss her being around and her sweet bubbly personality. I was lucky enough to have had my grandma meet Ally. We had 5 generations! Grandma was such a fighter. She struggled many years with pain, but you would not have noticed the pain because she was always cracking jokes or making funny comments. She lived such a wonderful life, 91 years. I will miss her so much, but I am so thankful that I know I will see her again. I love you Grandma.

4 comments:

judy wardle said...

Tiff I was so sad to hear about your Grandma's passing. I know how much she meant to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gidgit said...

Im so sorry about your grandma tiff. im thinkink of you. tell your mom im sorry too.

The Hill's said...

I am so sorry about your Grandma. It is hard to lose loved ones

jake.shalise said...

Tiff she is so cute you can just tell that she is a sweetheart. I'm so sorry to hear she has left but nothing more comforting knowing she left at peace. Those are such special pictures you got with her and your little girl how precious. I hope your family is doing well