Friday, June 27, 2008

9 months! WOW!!



I cant believe how 9 months just flew by. My little angel is really growing up so fast. What a fun nine months it has been though. She is such a fun little baby, her personality is so hilarious. I cant wait to experience the all the milestones that are yet to come. Here is what she is doing now:
Crawling, took 4 steps by herself, Eating big people food, doing sign language (she signs milk, all gone, & more), pulling herself up on things, saying "ma-ma", "da-da", "hi" & "light", pointing she really loves to point at people, Ally loves to dance its one of her favorite things to do & she also loves mickey mouse clubhouse. She is doing new things every day. She is my little crazy girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha I love the picture with the crazy medusa hair. She kills me!